We are looking for an experienced Service and Start-Up Technician to perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to starting up, maintaining and repairing HVAC systems. This is a full-time, union position.
- Troubleshoot and perform repairs on commercial mechanical and electrical equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on various mechanical equipment
- Supervise and Install HVAC Equipment, VRF, Humidifiers, Economizers, Refrigeration Components, Controls (DDC)
- Perform Startups for new installs
- Other duties as management deems needed
- Expertise in Liebert equipment
- Knowledge of commercial mechanical and electrical systems
- Piping, Controls, HVAC Equipment, Boilers +
- Understand and read blueprints as well as equipment wiring diagrams.
- Ability to Start-up or repair HVAC system
- Valid and clean NJ Driver’s License
- 7+ years of work experience in the commercial HVAC field
email resume if interested: email@example.com