I have worked in the construction industry at the Vice President/Executive Management level for 25+ years, participating in all business decisions (P&L, employment, strategic planning, etc.). In addition to broad management experience I have extensive information technology expertise. I utilize this knowledge to automate company functions, focusing on the construction industry. As one of the Principals at Advanced Mechanical Corp. (AMC) I use this industry experience to grow the company and expand our market share and customer base.
Fair Pricing, Safety, and extensive Project Management experience are major concerns for any Customer striving to successfully complete a construction project. These elements are key drivers in the operations of AMC. I am proud to say that I am intricately involved in the day-to-day operations, improving the decision making process resulting in quick yet competent results.
- OSHA 30-Hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Certification
- LEED Green Associate
- Master’s, Information Systems, University of Maryland
- BS, Information Technology Project Management, Kean University
- Theological Studies, Notre Dame University
- Volunteer work: Religious Education Teacher, St. Mary’s Church